ATMA 2022: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern
ATMA 2022 Application structure will be let out of the fourth week of December 2022 through web-based \online mode. AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a famous public level assessment led by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
The test will be directed on numerous occasions for applicants looking for confirmation in different administration programs like MBA, MCA and PGDM. Qualified competitors of this assessment will get affirmation in offered the executives projects of different taking an interest organizations the nation over. Here through this article, we have referenced the total subtleties competitor's has to think about the ATMA 2022 Exam.
ATMA Exam 2022 DatesDates for February Session:
|Starting of application form||4th week of December 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||2nd week of February 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of February 2022|
|Last date to print application form||2nd week of February 2022|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of February 2022|
|ATMA 2022 exam date||3rd week of February 2022|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of February 2022|
|Starting of application form||1st week of March 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to print application form||4th week of April 2022|
|Release of admit card||4th week of April 2022|
|ATMA 2022 exam date||Last week of April 2022|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of April 2022|
Want help with admission?
Leave us your details and we will contact you
ATMA 2022 Application Form
Every interested candidate should know some basic and important instructions related to the ATMA 2022 Admission:
1. Candidates can apply or can fill the form through online mode only.
2. All the Candidates should check the complete list of eligibility criteria key points before apply for the ATMA 2022 examination.
3. The time of submitting Application Form will start from February. It will start from the 4th week of December 2021 till 2nd week of February 2022.
4. For April session, the registration process for candidates will begin from the 1st week of March 2022 and will go till 3rd week of April 2022.
5. All the details filled by candidates should be same as it is filled in their 10th examination mark sheet. If there will be any mistake seen in the details then it could cause rejection of application of candidate’s form.
6. Candidates should take care of the last date of submission of the application form.
7. Candidates should keep a copy of printout of their filled application form and fee receipt for their own future references.
ATMA 2022 Application form fee:
ATMA 2022 Application from fee could be submitted by all the candidates through online process only. Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.1500/-through online payments methods.
ATMA Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must have proper knowledge of eligibility criteria of applying ATMA 2022:
⇒ 1. A candidate must hold their bachelor’s degree with them from any recognized institute or university for applying to this examination.
⇒ 2. Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in their last graduation qualifying examination.
⇒ 3. Candidates who are appearing in their final examination age also equally eligible for applying to the ATMA 2022.
ATMA 2022 Exam Pattern
The pattern for ATMA Exam 2022 is as follows given bellow:
1. The mode of conducting ATMA 2022 Examination for all the candidates will be online (computer based) mode only.
2. There will be multiple choice questions (MCQs) present in the question paper in the examination.
3. Total 3 hours, 30 Min. for each section will be given for solving the question papers.
4. The whole question paper will be divided in to 6 sections.
5. There will be 180 questions in total in the question paper.
6. One mark will be given to the candidates for each correct answer and on the othert hand 0.25 marks will be deducted on each wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Question||Time|
|Total||180 questions||180 minutes|
ATMA 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the candidates who are willing to apply for the ATMA 2022 is taken from :
1. Analytic reasoning skills-I
2. Verbal skills-I
3. Quantitative skills-I
4. Analytic reasoning skills-II
5. Verbal skills-II
6. Quantitative skills-II.
Complete schedule for ATMA 2022 test can be checked online through the authority site of test directing power.
ATMA 2022 Admission
The Admission method for each partaking foundation will be diverse as there will not be any concentrated directing for ATMA 2022. Up-and-comers should take an interest in the directing methodology of each ATMA 2022 score tolerating foundation exclusively. The taking part foundations will direct advising technique for each effectively qualified competitor as it were. Affirmation methodology will be trailed by the GD and PI rounds. Seats will be assigned based on up-and-comer's exhibition in the PI and GD adjusts.
Every one of the competitors ought to carry the accompanying records with them for check round:
1. 10th class mark sheet and certificate
2. 12th class mark sheet and certificate
3. Transfer certificate
4. Caste certificate
5. Income certificate
6. Migration certificate
7. Passport size photographs
ATMA 2022 Admit Card
Admit card will be released by the official exam conducting authority just after few days of the completion of final registration process. All the candidates can download their admit card for February session from the 2nd week of February 2022 and from 4th week of April 2022 for April session.