Executive MBA: Full Form, Courses overview, Top Colleges, Admission
Executive MBA (EMBA) is a 1-year postgraduate certificate course in the field of Business Administration. Chief MBA is presented for a time of 15-18 months and a half by certain universities. Executive MBA is intended for working experts as it centers more around the inconspicuous subtleties of business and less on the hypothesis.
Competitors who wish to seek after the Executive MBA course should be moved on from any stream with at least 55% total marks, with a base working encounter of 5-10 years.
EMBA average annual fees charged reaches from INR 4 to 15 LPA. Competitors likewise have an alternative to seek after the Executive MBA course through Distance method of learning. IGNOU, NMINS, IMT and so forth are a portion of the top schools offering Distance EMBA.
Once a candidate passes in Executive MBA course, after this those candidates can work as Sales Executive, Communications Manager, Quality Control Manager, Brand Executive and Customer Support Executive as well. When we come up to the income level the average salary of Executive MBA ranges from INR 9-15 LPA in India. Students who are willing to pursue EMBA course in abroad can choose to pursue Executive MBA in Harvard business school and at Stanford University as well
Executive MBA: Course Highlights
|Executive MBA Duration||1 year|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Executive MBA Eligibility||A student should be a Graduation degree holder from a recognized university and some minimum specified work experience.|
|Executive MBA Admission Process||Entrance Exam based|
|Executive MBA Course Fee||INR 4 to 15 lakh|
|Average of Starting Salary||INR 9 to 15 lakh|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||TCS, Infosys, Wipro, etc.|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Corporate firms, Banks, Offices, Hotels, Online Shopping Portals, etc.|
|Top Job Profiles||Marketing and Sales Executive, Communications Manager, Brand Executive, Customer Support Executive, Quality Control Manager, etc.|
What Executive MBA is all about ?
Executive MBA is a postgraduate course that mainly helps you to focuses on business and is specially meant for working professionals with mass experience. It is designed essentially to educate number of job seekers, managers, technocrats, entrepreneurs and other important business leaders.
Executive MBA programs depend largely on teamwork with strive to achieve a common goal. Students who are pursuing Executive MBA from the top MBA colleges in India get to study management topics like Marketing, International Business, and Microfinance. The course schedule also introduces them to Strategic Management and Executive Communication.
The course is most appropriate for the particular student who have great IT abilities, insightful abilities, fitness abilities and involvement with the administration field.
Want help with admission?
Leave us your details and we will contact you
Why to study Executive MBA?
1. In this field a student will get huge bump in the salary as well as in his position if he has A Management Degree along with a long experience in this field.
2. Executive MBA holders candidates do not need any kind of placements, they will get jobs easily anyway. It is all up to that particular person or candidate that in which sector he wants to go or which company he chooses.
3. If an individual person has such good and long experience in the field, then they are all ready to lead. Having an Executive MBA degree makes a person a better leader and a better managers.
4. Consultancy projects play a very important role in Executive MBA programs in offering some good opportunities for them to get more familiar with the industry.
5. After completing executive MBA the average salary of the person starts from INR 30 Lakhs to INR 40 Lakhs.
Who should study EMBA?
1. Executive MBA promises to a candidate with high salary for those individuals who have higher and better skills. An Individual with high leadership capabilities must try himself in executive MBA.
2. Many students take MBA (Master of Business Administration) to either change the industry they’re working in or to move it towards the advance to a managerial or administrative position. But take care that you do not do it both of the things in advance. There can be a possibility that it can spread too thin– not having any kind of work experience in the new position can move you back.
3. Professionals with sturdy work experience have the opportunity to move up their ability as any MBA college does not discriminate on the basis of the candidate’s age.
4. Individuals should join executive MBA to move forward their careers. Professionals who are thinking towards changing their career should highly avoid doing Executive MBA as it is a course that dives you deep in the industry you are in.
When to do an Executive MBA?
1. Executive MBA is pursued after having at least 5 years of work experience. This is mandatory as field experience about the industry is very necessary in order to lead in the industry.
2. Executive MBAs are costly and it is advisable to go for this course when there is enough financial backing. Otherwise it becomes very difficult if there is a shortage of funds during the course.
3. The individual must have the confidence to hold the managerial or other leading position in the company.
Types of executive MBA
Executive MBA is engaged and implied for working experts and what working experts have the least is time. Since they work it becomes hard for them to attend their classes. To tackle with this issue and furthermore give Executive MBA, various kinds of leader MBA courses are accessible that gives Executive MBA in various hours or through other alternate mode.
Top MBA colleges for students in India
1. IIM Ahmedabad - Indian Institute of Management
2. IIM Bangalore - Indian Institute of Management, Karnataka
3. IIM Calcutta - Indian Institute of Management
4. IIM Kozhikode - Indian Institute of Management, Kerala
5. Department of Management Studies, IIT Delhi
6. IIM Indore - Indian Institute of Management
7. IIM Lucknow - Indian Institute of Management
8. XLRI Xavier School of Management
9. VGSOM IIT Kharagpur - Vinod Gupta School of Management
10. Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay