GMAT Exam 2022: Registration, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus
GMAT 2022 is a national level examination. GMAT stands for Graduation Management Aptitude Test. It is highly coordinated by GMAC (Graduation Management Admission Council). It is a public level test directed multiple times within the year
Competitors are allowed to take this test multiple times in a year. There will be a hole of a half year between every test. Confirmation will be presented to competitors into MBA courses in India and Foreign nations. Applicants should go through our article for subtleties, for example, application structure, qualification models, and so on in regards to GMAT 2022.
GMAT 2022 Dates (out)
There are no specific dates decided for GMAT 2022. The assessment is coordinated multiple times within a year. Up-and-comers are encouraged to pick test dates at the hour of enlistment according to their comfort. Likely application cycle will be made accessible as the year progressed.
Want help with admission?
Leave us your details and we will contact you
GMAT 2022 Registration form
Before registration for the GMAT 2022 examination a candidate must know some of these important related details given bellow:
1. GMAT 2022 application structure will be made accessible through online mode. No other mode will be engaged.
2. The application structure will be made accessible as the year progressed.
3. During application measure, up-and-comers need to enter name, email ID and secret word for the enlistment.
4. Incomplete or incorrect kind of details present in the application form can later lead to rejection of the application form of the candidate. So, it must be fill completely and very carefully.
5. Candidates should not forget to go through its eligibility norms carefully before filling the form. Application form will only be accepted of eligible candidates.
6. Once you have filled all the complete details, candidates are highly advised to re-check all their mentioned details in their form.
Application form payment
1. GMAT 2022 Application fee payment can be paid through both online or offline mode very easily.
2. Credit card, visa, master card, debit card, American express or any kind of net banking method can be easily used during online payment method.
3. For offline mode of payment, money checks or cashier method will be used.
4. The application fee payment for GMAT 2022 is Rs. 17027.50 (approx US $ 250).
5. In any case of emergency, the payment of application fee is totally non-refundable & non-transferrable to the candidate.
Required Documents for filling application form:
2. Driving License
3. ID card (National or local)
4. Military ID
5. Aadhar Card
6. Registration card (green card, permanent, resident, visa)
GMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for filling the examination form a candidate must know its basic and important eligibility norms or criteria of GMAT 2022:
1. Qualification: Candidates who are applying to the examination must be qualified with their bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or the university.
2. Age Limit: a candidate must be of minimum 18 years in age for giving the examination.
3. In case any of the candidates scores 800 marks, then he/ she will have to wait for next 5 years to appear for the examination ones again.
GMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
After knowing the eligibility criteria and documents required for applying to the examing form a candidate should also know about the examination pattern of GMAT 2022
1. Mode of examination for all the candidates will be through online only.
2. If we talk about Number of Sections in the question paper, there will be 2 sections in total.
3. Every candidate will get total 2 hours 45 minutes for section 1 and 3 hours 7 minutes for section 2 in total.
4. The Question paper will be consisting of MCQ (Multiple-Choice Questions)
GMAT 2022 Exam Pattern is as mentioned below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time (minutes)||Score Range|
|Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||1||30||0 to 6 (in 0.5 increment)|
|Integrated Reasoning||12||30||1 to 8 (in 1 point increment)|
|Verbal Reasoning||36||65||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31||62||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
• Section 1: there will be quantitative; Verbal and Integrated Reasoning will be given in the section 1.
• Section 2: Applicants will be given decision from any of the 3 alternatives:
1. AWA, Quantitative Verbal, Integrated Reasoning
2. Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, AWA
3. Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning, Verbal,AWA
GMAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of GMAT 2022 for the interested candidates will be consisting of different sections as Analytical Writing assessment (AWA), Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning and Integrated Reasoning.
According to the prospectus of GMAT 2022 coordinated thinking estimates the capacity to investigate the information and assess the entire data introduced in different configurations. Consequently, Verbal thinking estimates the capacity of perusing and understanding the composed material. It likewise assess contentions and to address composed materials to adjust standard composed English. While, Quantitative Reasoning estimates the capacity of breaking down information and reach inference utilizing their thinking abilities. AWA estimates the capacity to think fundamentally and to impart thoughts.
GMAT 2022 exam center will made in various cities across India such as Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Mohali, Kolkata, Trivandram, Mysore, Ranchi, Ahmedabad, Patna, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Pune, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Indore, Cochin, Nagpur, Vellore, Patiala and Tiruchillapalli.
GMAT 2022 Admit Card
GMAT 2022 admits cards will be like a confirmation letter of the candidate. This admit card will include candidate’s details like their name, exam center, date & time of the examination etc. in other words this confirmation letter will including all the important & necessary details of the particular candidate. But no candidate will receiving GMAT 2022 admit card by the exam conducting authority. Confirmation letter will be provided through online mode on the website. It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry confirmation letter with one admit card. All the candidates will have to login to the website and to download it.
GMAT 2022 Result
After giving the examination for GMAT 2022 every candidate will be curious about their Results. For the information the result will declared on the bases of online mode within the few weeks of the examination. After seeing your result you can also downloaded it to your phone or in the system. Other than this there will be no other mode such as offline mode, post or courier will be made available to view the result. All the candidates will be able to check their score card by entering their individual login mail ID & password