MAT Exam 2022: Registration, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus
MAT 2022 is a national level passageway or entrance test for the management’s applicants. MAT represents the Management Aptitude Test which is controlled by AIMA (All India Management Association). Based on MAT scores, understudies will get affirmation in MBA and united projects.
In excess of 600 B-Schools in India consider MAT Score Card for giving affirmation in PG (post graduation) the executive’s courses. This test will be led multiple times in a year, for example February, May, September and December month. In this article, applicants can actually take a look at complete insights concerning MAT 2022 assessment.
MAT Exam Exam 2022 Exam DatesFor PBT Exam
|Registration begin||First week of January 2022|
|Last date for registration||First week of March 2022|
|Admit card release||March 9, 2022|
|Exam date||March 13, 2022|
|Declaration of result||March/April 2022|
|Application form released||First week of January 2022|
|Last date to apply||Third week of February 2022|
|Admit card release||Fourth week of February 2022|
|Exam date||Fourth week of February 2022|
|Declaration of result||March/April 2022|
Want help with admission?
Leave us your details and we will contact you
MAT Registration 2022
Candidates willing to apply for MAT 2022 can check some important instructions and points given bellow for fill the application:
1. Candidates can easily register themselves for MAT exam through online mode.
2. You can register yourselves from the first week of January 2022.
3. Candidates who are applying to it must fill all their details correctly and carefully in the application form.
4. Scanned images of your passport sized photograph (10 to 50KB) and your sacanned signature (5 to 20KB) will be required for uploading in the application form.
5. Last date to present the application structure is third week of February 2022 and for CBT test and on the opposite side first seven day stretches of starting 2022 for PBT test.
6. There will be No offline mode preferred for filling the application form.
7. All the interested candidates must keep the printout with them of their application form & fee receipt for further use or references.
1. Application fee payment will also be done through online method only.
2. Students can make their payment for application throughM debit card, Net banking, credit card, UPI and Paytm wallet.
|Exam Mode||Application Fee|
|For IBT, PBT and CBT (Single)||1650/-|
|For Double IBT, PBT + IBT, CBT + IBT and PBT + CBT||2750/-|
MAT Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application of MAT 2022 interested candidates must know the eligibility criteria of the examination given below:
1. A candidate should be holding a graduation degree for applying to the MAT 202 exam.
2. Bachelor’s degree in any professional course holder in any stream can apply for the exam.
3. There is nothing like age limit for applying to the MAT 2022 examination.
4. Candidates who are appearing in the final exams of graduation in any professional courses are also eligible to apply for this examination.
5. There is no attempt limit in the MAT exam. You can attempt for this examination again and again.
MAT Exam Pattern 2022
Everything has its own pattern and so has the MAT examination 2022. Here are some important details of the pattern regarding the exam:
⇒ The mode of the examination will be conducted online through CBT (Computer Based Test), IBT (Remote Proctored Internet Based Test) and PBT (Paper Based Test).
⇒ The question paper will be containing 200 objective type questions for the examination.
⇒ Every candidate will be given 150 minutes in total to solve the whole question paper.
⇒ The medium of examination for each and every candidate will be in English language only.
⇒ In the Question paper there will be questions asked from Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency and Indian & Global Environment.
⇒ For each correct answer, every candidate will gain 1 mark each.
⇒ For each wrong answer in the examination 0.25 marks will be deducted individually.
|Section No.||Section Name||No. of Questions||Time (Minutes)|
|II||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|IV||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
MAT Syllabus 2022
Before starting the preparation of MAT 2022 you should have the proper knowledge about the syllabus for MAT examination. It will consist of five sections in total, i.e. Language Comprehension, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills and Indian and Global Environment, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning. Specifically syllabus for Mathematical Skills will be prepared with the help of 10th standard under Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Those candidates who aren’t aware with the exact syllabus for the MAT 2022 can go and check it online and can go through it. Also the candidates must prepare for the examination as per the given instructions of officially prescribed MAT syllabus.
MAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit cards of the candidates will be released by AIMA through online mode only. MAT Admit Card 2022 will be released approximately in the fourth week of the month of February 2022 for CBT exam and in the second week of March 2022 for PBT examination. The admit card wil be containing that particular candidate’s roll number, exam instructions and test centre address. But without any admit card, no candidates will be allowed to write\attend the exam. Every candidates must bring their admit card along with their valid ID Proof at the examination centre for entry.
MAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Some basic and important points a MAT 2022 candidate should know are given below:
1. The MAT 2022 examination will be held in English language only.
2. Each correct answer of the participating candidate will carry +4 marks and on the other hand on every incorrect will carry -1 mark.
3. For every candidate MAT 2022 online Exam will be 3 hours long.
4. Question paper of MAT 2022 will contain only MSCQs (Multiple-Choice Questions).
5. Exam is to be conducted in online mode only.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
MAT 2022 Syllabus
For applying to MAT 2022 a candidate should know the syllabus of the examination. It will comprise of following topics:
1. Data Interpretation and Quantitative Techniques: Table/Bar/Pie/Line Charts, Profit and loss, HCF & LCM, Trigonometry, Average, Age Problems, Percentages, Ratio etc.
2. Logical Reasoning: Decision Making, Dices, Directions, Deductive Reasoning/Statement Analysis, Embedded Images, Figure Matrix, Mirror and Water Images, Input-Output, Odd One Out, Picture Series and Sequences, Puzzles, Pattern Series and Sequences, Paper Folding, Alphanumeric series, Reasoning Analogies etc.
MAT 2022 Syllabus
Before applying for the MAT 2022 a candidate should know everything regarding the syllabus of this examination. The syllabus of MAT by GMAC contains the questions from various topics from Language skill, Logical reasoning and Quantitative skill. The complete syllabus of MAT 2022 will contain such topics as follows:
1. Language skill: Reading Comprehension, Error Detection, Fill in the Blanks, Jumbled Word/Paragraph, Idioms and Phrases, Antonyms and synonyms, Vocabulary & Grammar etc.
2. Quantitative skill: Ratio, Percentages, Profit and loss, Average, Table/Bar/Pie/Line Charts, HCF & LCM, Trigonometry etc.
3. Logical Reasoning: Reasoning Analogies, Blood Relations, Calendars, Artificial Language, Cause and Effect, Clocks, Critical path, Cubes and cuboids, Coding-Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Alphanumeric series, Decision Making etc.
MAT 2022 Admit Card
National Testing Agency (NTA) will introduce the admit card for the candidates by a week before the examination. Candidates can also check their admit card from the 4th week of March 2022 through online mode. Authority will be releasing the MAT Admit card 2022 for every successfully registered candidate individually. Registered candidates will have to enter their correct \exact Application Number and Date of Birth carefully to download their admit card.