Online MBA: Full Form, Courses overview, Top Colleges, Admission
Online MBA programs are directed in the low maintenance or part-time mode for a period of 1-2 years in several MBA colleges or universities. Online MBA courses are advantageous for graduates who need to work just after graduation or are as of now working.
The qualification measures for an online MBA are relatively adaptable contrasted with a full-time MBA: graduation from a perceived University and work insight for a little while (on account of Online Executive MBA programs). A few schools consider national-level MBA selection tests' scores for online MBA affirmation.
Prestigious Institutions, for example, Pondicherry University, Amity University, NIBM, and Welingkar offer Online MBA programs that are UGC endorsed. As of late, Jain University presented an Online MBA program in a joint effort with upGrade with situation help and paid entry-level position of a half year post the course culmination.
Online MBA expenses are low when contrasted with a charge for a standard MBA Course, going from INR 50,000-1, 00,000 in the greater part of the MBA Colleges. Online MBA programs are likely extremely well known abroad. College of Newcastle, University of North Carolina, Arizona State University is the top schools for seeking an online-based MBA abroad.
Online MBA Course Details1. The online MBA courses are offered to the aspirants by top MBA UGC- approved colleges like NIBM Pune, Amity Noida, Jaipur national university, Assam Don Bosco University, etc.
2. With the developing notoriety of MBA Courses, many Top MBA Colleges in India have begun online MBA courses, including the IIMs and other private B schools
3. Online MBA Courses are almost the same as Distance MBA. As if you opt for online MBA courses do not require you to attend your classroom lectures, and offer a course schedule according to your time schedules.
4. Online MBA eligibility criteria require candidates to complete their graduation in any stream with a minimum of percent of 50 marks.
5. Online MBA courses are offered for the students from almost every college specialized in MBA like Online MBA in Finance, Online MBA in HR, Online MBA in Marketing, and many others.
6. The syllabus of these courses is almost equal to the one offered in regular MBA courses. Online MBA courses are also providing a good alternative to Distance MBA courses in India.
7. Mostly, an online MBA is pursued by those candidates who are working with some companies or doing a full-time job and want to rise to the managerial level.
8. Jobs after Online MBA are getting over in every sector with more and more recruiters accepting the candidates with a degree of Online MBA for management positions.
All about Online MBA
Online MBA Program has become perhaps the most pursued degree for a speedy vocation option.
1. It is one of the most convenient modes for pursuing an MBA Degree for people who run a very busy schedule or working with a full-time job and cannot allot time separately for attending classes.
2. It also offers convenience to distant learners who can pursue the course at their own pace and to their time accordingly.
3. It is an ideal course for working experts and is further very reasonable as far as its expense structure.
4. The syllabus of an Online MBA program is quite direct and a little brief as compared to the full-time MBA programs, where the topics can be a bit longer to study.
5. Online MBA programs that are UGC endorsed to give a similar degree of capability and instruction with more adaptability and accommodation than normal MBA programs.
Want help with admission?
Leave us your details and we will contact you
Why Study Online MBA?
Everything has a reason, and so is ONLINE MBA. There are many positive reasons that a person should opt for an online MBA
1. In a serious work market, a simple Graduation degree will not take you further. Businesses look for qualified applicants who are talented at both groups the board just increases efficiency to an impressive degree. In such cases, an Online MBA accomplishes the work.
2. Online MBA from good and reputed Universities or Institutes can fetch an individual's salary starting from INR 6,00,000 to 10,00,000.
3. It isn’t mandatory to leave your current job for pursuing your Online MBA but also offers you top managerial positions and a hiked salary.
4. Many colleges like Jain University have come up with some of the additional benefits such as placement assistance and some kind of paid internships for Online MBA programs.
Top Online MBA Programs
Online MBAs are conducted with many subjects such as Finance, Human resources, Marketing, Advertising, Retail Management, and Hospitality Management, etc. To study Online MBA programs, an aspirant must be a graduation degree holder from a recognized University or Institute. Some of the Universities enroll based on merit and few Universities enroll the students based on entrance examinations for, such as CAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, SNAP. The average Online MBA Program fee ranges between INR 50,000 to 1 Lakhs.
Online MBA Top Colleges in India 2021
|College Name||Online MBA Fees|
|Amity University, Noida||INR 1,20,000 – 3,50,000|
|Jaipur National University, Jaipur||INR 43,100|
|Pondicherry University, Directorate of Distance Education||INR 24,925|
|National Institute of Business Management, Pune||INR 22,000|
|Venkateshwara Open University, Naharlagun||INR 89,500|
|Assam Don Bosco University, Guwahati||INR 1,00,000|
|Karnataka State Open University, Mysore||INR 35,000|
|NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education, Mumbai||INR 86,000|
|ITM University Online||INR 80,000|
|LN Welingkar WeSchool, Mumbai||INR 86,000|
|Dr. DY Patil Center for Online Learning||INR 1,06,400|
|Jain Online||INR 1,90,000|
Best Online MBA Specializations: Top College Wise
|Online MBA Colleges||Online MBA Specializations Offered|
|Amity University Online||Entrepreneurship & Leadership
Finance & Accounting
Global Finance Market
Human Resource Management
Marketing & Sales
Petroleum & Natural Gas
|Jaipur National University||Banking & Finance
|Pondicherry University’s Directorate of Distance Education||Marketing
|National Institute of Business Management||Sports Management
Social Justice Management
Oil and Gas Management
Fire & Safety Asset Management
Business Legislation Management
Construction and Real Estate Accounting Management
Clinical Research Management
|Venkateshwara Open University||Investment Banking & Wealth
Branding & Advertising
Foreign Trade & Global Business
Operation & Production
Financial Planning & Analysis
|Assam Don Bosco University||Project Management
Supply Chain Management
Human Resource Management
|NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education||Human Resource Management
International Trade Management
|ITM University Online||Finance
Human Resource Management